Why choose us?
The team at Pinsent Masons Pensions Services come from a variety of backgrounds and has substantial experience in providing guidance on all aspects of pensions to trustees, companies, members, insurers and other organisations. Our significant experience of scheme secretariat and professional trusteeship has allowed us to establish working practices that provide a platform for an efficient, cost-effective, reliable and user-friendly trusteeship service.
We pride ourselves on being practical, down-to-earth and approachable.
- we have vast experience of providing scheme management services to all types and sizes of complex pension schemes
- as we manage a range of different types of pension schemes, we can bring the best practice to running of a scheme
- the scheme secretariat offering is a core part of our business and we offer a tailored service to meet client needs
- we operate under international law firm, Pinsent Masons LLP, so we place great importance on risk management, excellent governance and doing the job right the first time
- we produce innovative solutions by offering a range of products for dealing with cyber security, data handling, communication, governance and risk management
- when performing the role of scheme secretary we never forget that we are working for the trustees
- we always work hard at getting to know the trustees, their needs, requirements and what is important to them
- we are rigorous in our recruitment to ensure we only accept the best candidates who can excel in a highly professional environment and who have an excellent range of knowledge, experience and skills
- in addition, we have detailed procedures for managing the scheme secretarial function
Pinsent Masons Pensions Services operates in all three UK jurisdictions (England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), with six offices across the UK, including its two main offices in London and Birmingham. Our team in the UK includes 5 board directors of the trustee business. The directors are all senior partners at international law firm, Pinsent Masons LLP, where they also specialise in pensions law. Our system integration means work can be moved to other offices quickly if needs dictate, and in a controlled environment.