An independent Trustee Secretary will help to manage all of the governance and compliance issues and provide guidance and assistance to the Trustees on technical and scheme issues, they will also provide effective systems to support the trustees.
The dedicated independent Trustee Secretary is vital because:
- Increasing pension legislation and regulation means that the demands and workloads placed on pension trustees have increased significantly in recent years.
- Further guidance issued by the Pensions Regulator has placed additional demands in complying with the regulatory burden.
- We can help you manage the increasing burden of governance and compliance issues.
- We can help you ensure that you are effective and efficient trustees.
Create your ideal support service
- The level of support we give you can be tailored for each trustee board.
- We will overcome any conflicts where a Scheme Secretary is a trustee or a Pensions Manager who also works for the employer.
We offer cost-effective service solutions which provide flexibility and choice, because we appreciate that trustees’ requirements will vary. Our systems allow us to manage all the pension scheme activities and compliance requirements ensuring that deadlines are met and service quality is maintained.