Project work and procurement of advisers
As pension managers and company executives’ time is increasingly taken up with strategic issues, more and more pension schemes are looking for external help to set up projects for one-off pieces of work. Our experience has shown us that project managing a particular task ensures a successful outcome by maintaining quality and delivering the task on time and in budget.
Why is our Project Management service different?
Not all professional trustees or consultancies will offer a project management service but we can create a bespoke project management package dedicated to your requirements.
Projects at a glance
A few examples of projects for pension schemes that we can manage include:
- Scheme demergers and mergers
- Benchmarking of professional advisers
- Scheme wind-up
- Consultation with scheme members where there is a change to scheme benefits
- Managing the production of the Trustee Report & Accounts
- Procurement of new professional advisers
- The acquisition of a new business and the integration of the pension scheme
- De-risking, which can include enhanced transfer value or pension increase exchange exercises
- MNT nomination selection
- Communications drafting
- can be put in place quickly, allowing us to take on the responsibilities immediately
- provides technical and strategic knowledge and expertise
- manages resources, deliverables and cost
- can hold regular project meetings to ensure that there is clear communication and understanding amongst the project team, throughout the project.